WHO WE ARE
Enterprise Edge Ltd: 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE
Enterprise Edge Ltd are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) & LATAM Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados Pessoais (“LGPD”), the data controller is Enterprise Edge Ltd (company number 13057361).
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Data and IT Protection is Mr Kurt Large.
DEFINITION OF TERMS
“Event or Service” means any face to face or digital service including but not limited to conference, roundtables, virtual roundtables, webinars and podcasts.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfilment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Services for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
- Publicly Available Personal Information. We collect first names,last names, business email; business phone number; social media; and other similar data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our sites, and which may be amended from time to time (“our sites“). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data that you access.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM OTHER SOURCES
In Short: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other outside sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information; marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links). We will inform you about the source of information and the type of information we have collected about you within a reasonable period after obtaining the personal data, but at the latest within one month.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To administer our site or subscription services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we believe may interest you based on the data obtained or your preferences, or where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes, such as new content or an invitation to an event or service.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service, your subscription or our contract with you.
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for marketing purposes if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time
- Enterprise Edge Ltd shares personal information collected through the event registration process with its affiliates and event partners for the purposes of marketing relevant products and/or services. If you are a participant at one of Enterprise Edge Ltd’s events or services, your personal information is also shared with your fellow event-attendees and selected event partners. If you would prefer to opt-out of such sharing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any event or service provided by Enterprise Edge Ltd may be recorded either by video, audio or notes to effectively and accurately provide our portfolio of events or services. Please direct any question about the recorded of events or services to email@example.com
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by email or telephone.
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you using methods appropriate to the data you have submitted to us or the data we hold.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box on the registration form or, alternatively, do not provide your consent to pass on those details when prompted. Please note, if you request information prepared by or an invitation to an event or service hosted by a third party, we will pass your details to that third party to fulfil your request. You may also contact Kurt Large using the details set out in paragraph 10 below.
Enterprise Edge Ltd, when applicable, relies on consent for processing personal Information. For example, Enterprise Edge Ltd may share part of or full data that delegates have submitted through its web registration with selected sponsors in order to explain all of its service’s features and advantages and keep delegates updated of any news and events that sponsors consider may be of interest to delegates. Enterprise Edge Ltd does not disclose to or share delegates Personal Information (e.g. email address, office/ mobile telephone number and job title & organization) with third parties, unless delegates have provided consent to do so, when applicable, compliant with EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and LGPD to the extent, the GDPR is no longer applicable in the United Kingdom, any implementing legislation or legislation having equivalent effect in the United Kingdom.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We have put in place security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information. Access to all internal data servers is limited to the specialist data protection personnel and is controlled via active directory authentication using defined policies to control password expiry and renewal.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our company. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties under the following circumstances:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you including in relation to the supply of information or invitations to an event or service;
- business partners and suppliers where you have agreed to attend an event or service;
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- if Enterprise Edge Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our rights, to view our terms and conditions of use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Enterprise Edge Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
HOW LONG WE WILL KEEP YOUR DATA
We will keep your data all the time you have a current subscription or contract with us.
We may keep data you provide us for 24 months. We may keep other data about you for 36 months.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ticking certain boxes on the forms we use at the time we collect your data or at any other time.
You also have the right to:
- request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data
- restrict or object to processing your personal data
- withdraw your consent where the processing was based on that consent, but note that this does not affect any processing not based on your consent
- request we transfer your personal data to another person
- complain to our nominated representative in which case we will follow our internal complaints procedure
In each case described above, please contact Kurt Large using the details set out in paragraph 12 below.
You can also complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office or other relevant supervisory authority.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact Kurt Large either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example, if you change your email address or name, please let us know the correct details by writing to Kurt Large as above. You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
HOW TO CONTACT US